Get your mini-eSBC up and running with this six-minute tutorial. Cloud-powered and feature-packed, the SN500 is the world’s smallest and lowest-cost enterprise session border controller. This video quick start guide tells all you need to know to get your new SmartNode all set up—including . . .
- Four things you need to get started:
- Internet Access
- Ethernet Cable
- Pinhole Tool (pick your fave)
- Connected computer
- Six steps to onboarding your SmartNode
- Watch the video to learn what they are. . .
- Three options to configure your device using the Patton Cloud:
- Patton Provisioning Service (download the config to your SN500)
- Patton’s Web Wizard
- External (third-party) configuration server
After you choose the best configuration option for your network environment, you can check the video for that too! Here they are . . .
What do you think?
- Did we answer all your questions?
- What sort of application are you implementing with your SN500?
Add your thoughts in the comments below…